New version of my "Modern Cards" JRMC skin
Yesterday, I completed a new update of my "Modern Cards" skin for JRiver Media Center. It contains some bugfixes and tweaks, and also introduces several new styles to choose from.
The new styles you can choose from are as follows:
- Ubuntu (based on Ambiance).
- OSX (Yosemite-ish, but dark).
- Windows 8 (same as the original Duo version, but with Windows 8 window buttons).
I'll probably add a couple more in a future update, but these will have to do for now.
As always, you can download the skin from my DeviantArt page.
None of my skins supports Retina/HiDPI display settings. You can find an explanation for why that is in this post I did a while back.
- 2014.08.28: Public release of the updated skin.
- 2014.08.28: Added a more pronounced search box for the Windows 8 version of the skin.
- 2014.08.27: Added 3 new editions of the skin: Windows 8, Ubuntu & OSX Yosemite. Thanks to "Awesome Donkey" for his help with testing and acquiring window buttons! Also tweaked the coloring of the original "Duo" version of the skin, and various bug-fixes.
- 2014.08.24: Started implementing different window decorations, and playerbar styles.
- 2014.05.07: Started work on customized action window icons.
- 2014.05.07: Flatter look for my custom sidebar icons, a bit more in line with Windows 8 Modern UI (no new icons added yet).
- 2014.05.05: Fixed the broken DSP-direct button.
- 2014.05.01: Added a new duo-toned version of the skin, with a dark player- and bottom bar. Also tweaked the scrollbar handles in the original bright version.
- 2013.09.14: Fixed a couple of glaring bugs (such as a missing "repeat off" button, and a missing "dsp off" button).