Thought it was time for a progress update on my new skin for JRiver Media Center. Here's some of the changes I've done since my last post:
- I've updated the playerbar icons (prev, play, next, shuffle, dsp etc. buttons) slightly. They have a new hover color, and have slightly different shade of gray.
- Progress- and volume sliders are updated. They now have better contrast, and while slimmer the "activation zones" are the same size as before.
- All buttons, edit fields, dropdown fields etc. have a new look.
- Better contrasting colors used in the list views (such as playing now), for better accessibility.
- Started to do some work on some of the icons.
- The options window, dsp window++ are all now skinned. Note that the brighter gray border you can see certain places (see the options window screenshot) are not possible to change without also changing the text color. They inherit the text color used in the
main.xml. As far as I can tell there is no way to target these specifically.
- Skinned the menus to match the rest of the skin.
- Started skinning the web views used in places such as the start page, podcasts view etc.
- A lot of other small tweaks and changes.